The CONSIS Pouch Inspector is a standalone inspection machine that scans the packaged pouches, inspects the content of the pouches, compares with the ordered medication and customer details and documents the results for further reference.
- Extremely fast: Inspects up to 5 pouches per second, which is approximately 18,000 per hour.
- User-friendly: Intuitive functionality is an important part of our design process.
- Compact design: Aesthetic design is as important as functionality.
- Impressively accurate: Up to 98 % of the scans are auto-approved. Only a few percent of the pouches are proposed for visual examination.
- Self-learning system: Intelligent automatic detection of new tablets, analysis and data integration.
- Highly sensitive: Using state-of-the-art technology and up-to-date software.
To increase the efficiency of the medication-to-patient process, the optional CONSIS Cut & Roll will separate and roll pouches automatically. The CONSIS Cut & Roll attaches to the CONSIS Pouch Inspector for seamless operation.
- Efficient: Automatic cutting and rolling, per patient, intake time or location.
- Fast access, faster manual inspection: Higher pouch-handling speed, no tangled mess of pouch strips and fast access to any suspect pouches.
- Automatic separation: Automatic separation of suspect and approved pouch rolls (optional).
- Ready for dispatch: It automatically rolls the strips and makes them ready for dispatch.
- User-friendly: Elegant, fast and with a low noise level. Automatic and intuitive.